OpenNMS Horizon 20.1.0 (code name: Zorg) is now available.
Horizon 20.1.0 is based on Horizon 20.0.2 plus additional work done in preparation for Meridian 2017, including a new ReST API to support enhanced OpenNMS Grafana inetgration.
For more details on what has changed, see the complete cha...
OpenNMS Horizon 20.0.2 (code name: Ruby Rhod) is now available.
This release is primarily a bug fix release, including:
- a fix for the Enlinkd lockup in 20.0.1, as well as a filehandle leak
- a fix for an SQL injection bug
- a number of UI tweaks
- support for reloading Drools configuration wit...
OpenNMS Horizon 20.0.1 (code name: Korben Dallas) is now available.
This release contains a large number of bug fixes and a few small enhancements, including:
- a fix for a deadlock that could cause the poller to freeze
- a fix for rendering issues in the threshold and KSC editors
- OpenNMS now...
OpenNMS Horizon 20.0.0 (code name: Leeloo) is now available!
This release is focused more on fixes and tuning of existing subsystems, as well as plenty of code cleanup and updates in the process of bringing Minion monitoring up to the level of the rest of the codebase.
New in OpenNMS Horizon 2...
OpenNMS 19.1.0 (code name: Octopush) is now available.
This release contains a large number of bug fixes and infrastructure updates, as well as a few new features:
- updated Camel, CXF, Drools, Quartz, SNMP4J, and Spring dependencies
- Drools now persists working memory on OpenNMS shutdown and l...
OpenNMS 19.0.1 (code name: Ferret-Legging) is now available.
This release contains a number of small bug fixes focused mostly on upgrade issues from Horizon 18.
For details on what has changed, see the complete change log.
There is a configuration change over 1...
The long-awaited OpenNMS Horizon 19 (code name: Ice Hockey) is here!
It is chock full of bug fixes and new features, most notably full support for OpenNMS's polling and data collection APIs on the Minion.
New in Horizon 19
- OpenNMS Minion: Minion systems now have full support for most manage...
OpenNMS 18.0.4 (code name: Kiwa Hirsuta) is now available.
This release contains a number of bug fixes and enhancements, including a fix for a deadlock that can be triggered by using the topology UI, and a rather large performance fix for startup if you are using BSM.
- many fi...
OpenNMS 18.0.3 (code name: Dugong) is now available.
This release has been a long time coming, with tons of bug fixes including a fix for a discovery/provisioning regression over Horizon 17.
- many improvements and fixes to SNMP graph definitions
- a number of GUI tweaks and fi...
OpenNMS 18.0.2 (code name: Muskrat) is now available.
This is a reasonably small bug-fix release, with a few fixes and enhancements, as well as a fix for a cross-site-scripting vulnerability.
- improvements to bridge link discovery in Enlinkd
- fixed SVG alarm status
- fixed Re...