In the last week we worked on internals, minion, web UI, and bug fixes.
Github Project Updates
Markus did some more work on auto-compiling Jasper reports. Markus fixed attribute mapping in the JIRA ticketer. Alejandro fixed an issue with spikes in graphs on node reboot. Jesse did more WMI and WSMan fixes. I worked on fixing ICMP support to autodetect the best ICMP API to use on startup.
Jesse added a module to allow triggering collectors remotely, as well as other fixes to data collection.
Markus did more work finishing his replacement for node maps. Christian worked on fixing ACL support in some portions of the web UI.
We've been spending time fixing blockers and other bugs for 19.0.0, due early this year.
Upcoming Events and Appearances
The OpenNMS Group will be holding training at OpenNMS Headquarters in Pittsboro, NC, USA the week of February 27th, 2017.
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future TWiO, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last TWiO
- HZN-911: Add Geographical Status Map to Index Page
- HZN-1001: Refactor ServiceCollector implementations out of opennms-services
- NMS-4552: Auto-compile jasper subreports if needed
- NMS-5450: OpenNMS doesn't correctly support IPv6 addresses for (jasper) reporting
- NMS-6345: There are graph templates that are not working with RRDtool
- NMS-8085: InvalidPathException on element/node.jsp with IPv6 interface on Windows
- NMS-8352: Event Filtering in Notification UI doesn't have type-ahead behavior
- NMS-8911: Integration tests fail if HikariCP is used
- NMS-9019: Bundle "Topology :: Plugins :: Net Utils" fails to start
- NMS-9026: Heatmap does not load in some cases "$.widget is not a function"
- NMS-9033: Deprecate the opennms-elasticsearch-event-forwarder feature
- NMS-9060: Copyright bump 2017
- NMS-9069: Icon Selection Dialog shows empty icon "microwave_backhaul_2"