This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal and web UI changes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Antonio worked on more Enlinkd and topology bugs.
    • Jesse fixed an issue with thresholding WS-Man collection results.
    • Jesse wo...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal and web UI changes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Jesse fixed an issue with WS-Man thresholding.
    • Jesse fixed an issue with the HikariCP strategy failing to get new connections...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, the Minion, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    • Seth continued working on modernizing our bundled ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf versions.
    • Jesse added an event for knowing when alarms are...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    • Seth continued working on modernizing our bundled ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf versions.
    • Markus continued working on...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    I did a bit more work on packaging issues (OpenNMS and Minion). I also spent a lot of time on flapping smoke tests,...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, Minion, and web APIs.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Christian worked more on fixing some issues in resource storage with storeByForeignSource turned on. Ronny did more work on removing old lega...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, Compass, Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    Jesse worked on optimizing some of the time series calculation code. I worked on making sure Open...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Alejandro updated our embedded Drools to 6.5.0 and added support for saving/restoring state. Jesse updated the XMP collector to the new collection...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I finished my work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Markus did more work on moving requisitions into the databa...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I did more work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Seth continued his work on refactoring our syslog parser, and...

Continue Reading...