This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I finished converting XML parsing to JAXB. All that's left is to remove some final references to Castor and then it's gone. I also...

Continue Reading...

Hey there, everybody! I am back from JoCo Cruise 2017 and ready to catch you up on the last 2 weeks of development. In the last 2 weeks we worked on various internals, polling and provisioning, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I worked more on gett...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on various internal cleanups and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse did more work on cleaning up data collection. Seth continued to work on updating our embedded Karaf to Karaf 4. Jesse and I worked a bunch on converting old Castor-based internal...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI and ReST, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Ron worked on improving our SSL handling in a number of the SSL-based monitors and detectors. Jesse worked on converting our remaining Castor-based objects to JAXB. He al...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse added support for requisition providers through a new URL format, requisition://[plugin]. Seth worked on updating OpenNMS's embedded Karaf to 4.x. I fixed an issue with th...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, minion, web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Markus did some more work on auto-compiling Jasper reports. Markus fixed attribute mapping in the JIRA ticketer. Alejandro fixed an issue with spikes in graphs on node reboot. Jesse...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on documentation, internals, testing, minion, web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Documentation

    Ronny worked on using AsciiBinder for nicer documentation rendering.

  • Internals and Testing

    Jesse refactored a bunch of data collection code. Seth cl...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, testing, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Testing

    Dustin cleaned up a couple of strategy tests. I worked on improving the very flappy BSM smoke tests. Markus fixed a performance problem in looking up a large number o...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, testing, the Minion, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Testing

    Jesse's work on making datacollection attribute names more flexible was merged. Markus's change to make Karaf log to ${OPENNMS_HOME}/logs was merged. Je...

Continue Reading...

In the last couple of weeks we worked on internals, testing, the Minion, and bug fixes. We also released OpenNMS Horizon 18.0.3, OpenNMS Meridian 2016.1.4, and OpenNMS Meridian 2015.1.4.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Testing

    Seth continued his work on handling full event queues mor...

Continue Reading...