This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, Minion, and web APIs.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Christian worked more on fixing some issues in resource storage with storeByForeignSource turned on. Ronny did more work on removing old lega...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, Compass, Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    Jesse worked on optimizing some of the time series calculation code. I worked on making sure Open...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Alejandro updated our embedded Drools to 6.5.0 and added support for saving/restoring state. Jesse updated the XMP collector to the new collection...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I finished my work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Markus did more work on moving requisitions into the databa...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I did more work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Seth continued his work on refactoring our syslog parser, and...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals and cleanup, and topology.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I did more work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Seth did more work on refactoring our syslog parser. Marku...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I finished converting XML parsing to JAXB. All that's left is to remove some final references to Castor and then it's gone. I also...

Continue Reading...

Hey there, everybody! I am back from JoCo Cruise 2017 and ready to catch you up on the last 2 weeks of development. In the last 2 weeks we worked on various internals, polling and provisioning, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I worked more on gett...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on various internal cleanups and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse did more work on cleaning up data collection. Seth continued to work on updating our embedded Karaf to Karaf 4. Jesse and I worked a bunch on converting old Castor-based internal...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI and ReST, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Ron worked on improving our SSL handling in a number of the SSL-based monitors and detectors. Jesse worked on converting our remaining Castor-based objects to JAXB. He al...

Continue Reading...