This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Jesse fixed maskelement matches for events
    • Jesse worked on a project to provide alarm correlation
    • Seth worked on upgrading Karaf...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, the Minion, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    • Seth continued working on modernizing our bundled ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf versions.
    • Jesse added an event for knowing when alarms are...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    I did a bit more work on packaging issues (OpenNMS and Minion). I also spent a lot of time on flapping smoke tests,...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, Minion, and web APIs.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Christian worked more on fixing some issues in resource storage with storeByForeignSource turned on. Ronny did more work on removing old lega...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I did more work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Seth continued his work on refactoring our syslog parser, and...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on various internal cleanups and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse did more work on cleaning up data collection. Seth continued to work on updating our embedded Karaf to Karaf 4. Jesse and I worked a bunch on converting old Castor-based internal...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse added support for requisition providers through a new URL format, requisition://[plugin]. Seth worked on updating OpenNMS's embedded Karaf to 4.x. I fixed an issue with th...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, testing, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Testing

    Dustin cleaned up a couple of strategy tests. I worked on improving the very flappy BSM smoke tests. Markus fixed a performance problem in looking up a large number o...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on minion, topology maps and BSM, and release preparation and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Minion

    Pradeep and Malatesh's minion trapd kafka and blueprint work was wrapped up. Jesse and Chandra did more work on making the detectors run in the minion. Seth f...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on VMware monitoring, minion, packaging and startup, topology maps and BSM, node and remote poller maps, and documentation.

Github Project Updates

  • VMware Monitor

    Christian fixed the VMware monitor against VMware vSphere 6.

  • Minion

    Chandra did more work on...

Continue Reading...