This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!

Last week we did more work on the Drift telemetry project and other refactoring.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • I made it easier to pass additional JVM options during test builds.
    • Jeff fixed it so RTC subscription events ar...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!

Last week we did more Telemetryd work and a bunch of bug fixing.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Markus continued his work refactoring our JMX code to be shared as much as possible between the monitor, collection, and detector...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!

Last week we did a lot of Telemetryd work and other work supporting the Horizon and Meridian releases.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Markus worked on refactoring our JMX code to be shared as much as possible between the moni...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!

Last week we did a lot of Telemetryd work and a few other bug fixes in preparation for the releases this Thursday.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Markus worked on the vaadin OSGi bug introduced in Horizon 20.
    • Chandra did mo...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!

Last week we released Horizon 21 and Meridians 2015.1.8, 2016.1.8, and 2017.1.1.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Markus worked on persisting Netflow 5 data to elasticsearch.
    • Alejandro worked on implementing and Amazon SQS-ba...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    I did a bit more work on packaging issues (OpenNMS and Minion). I also spent a lot of time on flapping smoke tests,...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I finished converting XML parsing to JAXB. All that's left is to remove some final references to Castor and then it's gone. I also...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse added support for requisition providers through a new URL format, requisition://[plugin]. Seth worked on updating OpenNMS's embedded Karaf to 4.x. I fixed an issue with th...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on documentation, internals, testing, minion, web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Documentation

    Ronny worked on using AsciiBinder for nicer documentation rendering.

  • Internals and Testing

    Jesse refactored a bunch of data collection code. Seth cl...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, testing, the Minion, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Testing

    Jesse's work on making datacollection attribute names more flexible was merged. Markus's change to make Karaf log to ${OPENNMS_HOME}/logs was merged. Je...

Continue Reading...