This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I finished my work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Markus did more work on moving requisitions into the databa...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I did more work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Seth continued his work on refactoring our syslog parser, and...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals and cleanup, and topology.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I did more work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Seth did more work on refactoring our syslog parser. Marku...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I finished converting XML parsing to JAXB. All that's left is to remove some final references to Castor and then it's gone. I also...

Continue Reading...

Hey there, everybody! I am back from JoCo Cruise 2017 and ready to catch you up on the last 2 weeks of development. In the last 2 weeks we worked on various internals, polling and provisioning, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I worked more on gett...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on various internal cleanups and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse did more work on cleaning up data collection. Seth continued to work on updating our embedded Karaf to Karaf 4. Jesse and I worked a bunch on converting old Castor-based internal...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI and ReST, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Ron worked on improving our SSL handling in a number of the SSL-based monitors and detectors. Jesse worked on converting our remaining Castor-based objects to JAXB. He al...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on documentation and configuration, various internals, Minion, graphs and the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Documentation and Configuration

    Jesse converted a number of datacollection configuration files from Castor to JAXB. Ronny and Seth updated...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on maps, various internals, Minion, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Maps

    Markus fixed a singleton/scope bug, as well as doing more work on breadcrumbs/history in the topology maps.

  • Internals

    Jesse converted more configuration file parsing from the o...

Continue Reading...