This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal and web UI changes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Antonio worked on more Enlinkd and topology bugs.
    • Jesse fixed an issue with thresholding WS-Man collection results.
    • Jesse wo...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, the Minion, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    • Seth continued working on modernizing our bundled ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf versions.
    • Jesse added an event for knowing when alarms are...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    • Seth continued working on modernizing our bundled ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf versions.
    • Markus continued working on...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    I did a bit more work on packaging issues (OpenNMS and Minion). I also spent a lot of time on flapping smoke tests,...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, Compass, Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    Jesse worked on optimizing some of the time series calculation code. I worked on making sure Open...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on various internal cleanups and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse did more work on cleaning up data collection. Seth continued to work on updating our embedded Karaf to Karaf 4. Jesse and I worked a bunch on converting old Castor-based internal...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse added support for requisition providers through a new URL format, requisition://[plugin]. Seth worked on updating OpenNMS's embedded Karaf to 4.x. I fixed an issue with th...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, testing, the Minion, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Testing

    Jesse's work on making datacollection attribute names more flexible was merged. Markus's change to make Karaf log to ${OPENNMS_HOME}/logs was merged. Je...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on ActiveMQ, Camel, Karaf, Minion, Topology Maps, BSM, Newts, graphs, database access, Bamboo, and Compass.

Github Project Updates

  • ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf Updates

    Seth has been working on updating our ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf infrastructure, to resolve a numbe...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on the BSM, topology maps, Minion, the TSRM ticketing plugin, JMX data collection configuration, Newts, Documentation, Requisitions, Compass, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Business Service Monitor and Topology Maps

    This week was more of Jesse, Ronny, and Ma...

Continue Reading...