This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we did various internal and web UI work.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Alejandro did more work on improving the logging of events.
    • I did a bit more work on fixing up the JAXB bugs introduced in 20.0.0, incl...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal and web UI changes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Antonio worked on more Enlinkd and topology bugs.
    • Jesse fixed an issue with thresholding WS-Man collection results.
    • Jesse wo...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, the Minion, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    • Seth continued working on modernizing our bundled ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf versions.
    • Jesse added an event for knowing when alarms are...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    I did a bit more work on packaging issues (OpenNMS and Minion). I also spent a lot of time on flapping smoke tests,...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, Minion, and web APIs.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Christian worked more on fixing some issues in resource storage with storeByForeignSource turned on. Ronny did more work on removing old lega...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, Compass, Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    Jesse worked on optimizing some of the time series calculation code. I worked on making sure Open...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I finished converting XML parsing to JAXB. All that's left is to remove some final references to Castor and then it's gone. I also...

Continue Reading...

Hey there, everybody! I am back from JoCo Cruise 2017 and ready to catch you up on the last 2 weeks of development. In the last 2 weeks we worked on various internals, polling and provisioning, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I worked more on gett...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI and ReST, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Ron worked on improving our SSL handling in a number of the SSL-based monitors and detectors. Jesse worked on converting our remaining Castor-based objects to JAXB. He al...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on documentation, internals, testing, performance, minion, enlinkd, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Documentation

    Ronny created advanced Minion configuration documentation.

  • Internals, Testing, and Performance

    Seth made a number of performance improv...

Continue Reading...