This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal and web UI changes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Antonio worked on more Enlinkd and topology bugs.
    • Jesse fixed a bug in Collectd in Horizon 20 that would cause large amounts o...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal and web UI changes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Jesse fixed an issue with WS-Man thresholding.
    • Jesse fixed an issue with the HikariCP strategy failing to get new connections...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, the Minion, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    • Seth continued working on modernizing our bundled ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf versions.
    • Jesse added an event for knowing when alarms are...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    • Seth continued working on modernizing our bundled ActiveMQ, Camel, and Karaf versions.
    • Markus continued working on...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    I did a bit more work on packaging issues (OpenNMS and Minion). I also spent a lot of time on flapping smoke tests,...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, Minion, and web APIs.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Christian worked more on fixing some issues in resource storage with storeByForeignSource turned on. Ronny did more work on removing old lega...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, Compass, Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    Jesse worked on optimizing some of the time series calculation code. I worked on making sure Open...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, Minion, the web UI and ReST, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Ron worked on improving our SSL handling in a number of the SSL-based monitors and detectors. Jesse worked on converting our remaining Castor-based objects to JAXB. He al...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on documentation and configuration files, maps, Newts, various polling and provisioning internals, the web UI, ReST, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Documentation and Configuration

    Ronny did documentation updates for Pollerd and poll-outages configuration f...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on maps, various internal fixes and polling, the web UI, ReST, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Maps

    Markus did more work cleaning up history and session handling in the topology UI.

  • Internals and Polling

    I did some cleanup of jar-signing for JNLP du...

Continue Reading...