This Week in OpenNMS

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!

Last week we continued progress towards Horizon 21.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Jesse fixed some issues in the trap handler.
    • Alejandro worked on updating us to the latest Apache Commons HTTP client.
    • Seth continued to w...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS!

Last week was more Helm wrap-up and fixing issues to prepare for the release of Meridian 2017.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals, APIs, and Documentation

    • Seth did some cleanup of misformatted APC eventconf entries.
    • Jesse started working on adding supp...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, and web code.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    I did a bit more work on packaging issues (OpenNMS and Minion). I also spent a lot of time on flapping smoke tests,...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, documentation, Compass, Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Documentation

    Jesse worked on optimizing some of the time series calculation code. I worked on making sure Open...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Alejandro updated our embedded Drools to 6.5.0 and added support for saving/restoring state. Jesse updated the XMP collector to the new collection...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internal changes, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I did more work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Seth continued his work on refactoring our syslog parser, and...

Continue Reading...

It's time for This Week in OpenNMS! In the last week we worked on various internals and cleanup, and topology.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    I did more work on using Java 8's Optional in our JAXB classes and other cleanups. Seth did more work on refactoring our syslog parser. Marku...

Continue Reading...

Hey there, everybody! I am back from JoCo Cruise 2017 and ready to catch you up on the last 2 weeks of development. In the last 2 weeks we worked on various internals, polling and provisioning, the Minion, and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse and I worked more on gett...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on various internal cleanups and the web UI.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals

    Jesse did more work on cleaning up data collection. Seth continued to work on updating our embedded Karaf to Karaf 4. Jesse and I worked a bunch on converting old Castor-based internal...

Continue Reading...

In the last week we worked on internals, testing, the Minion, the web UI, and bug fixes.

Github Project Updates

  • Internals and Testing

    Jesse's work on making datacollection attribute names more flexible was merged. Markus's change to make Karaf log to ${OPENNMS_HOME}/logs was merged. Je...

Continue Reading...